It was my Birthday on September 1st and I thought to write this wonderful post – 35 things I’ve learned in my 35 years. I’ve learned a lot in the journey of life and I am glad to share. Let’s head right on.
35 things I’ve learned in my 35 years
- There is a time of Vulnerability– Childhood and adolescent are two vulnerable periods in a person’s Life, the two most important people for you at that time is God and your Parents.
- You don’t choose your Parents – so accept them and love them still
- You don’t choose your siblings – accept them and love them still
- You Choose your Friends – Choose wisely they can Make or Mar you
- Know the kind of life you wish yourself from the very first day of your University– It brings your success closer
- People who yield to distractions realize when it’s too late
- Everybody cannot love you. Say Good Morning Still cos it’s difficult to love them Back
- Love! Love! hmmm, Guard your heart or be heartbroken
- Love Academics but love Entrepreneurship even more
- Never be idle, always add knowledge- You never know where it will take you
- Always strive to add Value to people – That’s the only way you can succeed
- No! don’t Compare yourself with others – We all have our different Bloom
- Yes! Compare yourself with others – they were working while you were watching Telemundo
- There are two things that determine success in Life, Yes two things- Persistence and Consistency
- Even If you are Female, you still have the same responsibilities a Male has so don’t deceive yourself Work Hard
- Most young People don’t know what they want one-year post Nysc
- Don’t be Surprised! you knew that your classmate will be Successful, you just couldn’t imitate him when you needed to
- Opportunities abound but you are not just prepared for it when it comes, so someone else takes it
- Knowledge is not Power Rather Application of Knowledge is Power
- No one really cares about you, they care about the value you add to them
- We do a lot of daydreaming but realizing that dream is where the problem lies- we don’t want to work that hard
- People who are informed are a Step Ahead
- Marriage can stagnate you it can also make you Soar
- You Chose your Partner – choose with Wisdom he or She Can Make or Mar you
- A woman who puts Money first and God Last is surely going to be disrespected in her relationship.
- Marriage is Work, you can’t fold your hands and expect it to Work
- Childbearing Changes you completely, guess you never knew you were that strong
- Marrying a man who fears God adds to your Lifespan
- What you did in the Past hunts you for life
- The things we do act as a stumbling block to our success
- You cannot have 8hours of sleep if you want to be the next Aliko Dangote
- Staying at home to raise your kids is the best sacrifice a woman can give her kids and its so worth it
- Staying at home, raising your kids and still making money gives a mom the best feeling of accomplishment and it’s even more worth it
- I stand with mom-preneurs, I stand with stay-at-home moms making money
- As long as there is life it’s never too late to achieve your dreams one step at a time
Also Check these interesting post-
I hope you enjoyed this write up, don’t fail to share with your friends and family
Subscribe to our mailing list here to always get first-hand e-mails from us.
Do well to comment and share what you have also learned in Life, I’ll Love to hear from you.